HUGE Beauty and Skincare Haul

by - Sunday, November 26, 2017

NARS Unfiltered ll


Hello all you lovely ladies! As I haven't been blogging in quite some time now, I figured what better way to get into the swing of things again then to show you guys what exciting new products I've gotten over the past few months in a haul. It's a big one!


Makeup

Makeup wise the last months have existed of purchasing a few beauties that have been on my mind for ages and a few spur of the moment ones. Two of said beauties are the NARS Unfiltered II Palette and the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow. The NARS Unfiltered II Palette is filled with pink and peachy hues, containing both shimmer and matte blush shades as well as a highlighter. Basically it’s ensured to give you the perfect subtly looking glowy cheeks, OBSESSED! The Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow is simply so so beautiful, but the price always put me off a bit. That wasn’t until I found it for such a cheap price on Feelunique. I haven’t put it down since, I’m not sure anything can actually top the gorgeous healthy glow this palette gives you, you guys. I tend to switch the highlighter in the palette off with the MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Double Gleam, another new favourite, for days when I want a more intense glow.


At the same time of ordering the NARS palette, I also happened to pick up the Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla, as I’ve been meaning to try it, and so far it’s my go to for full face days. It gives me high coverage, doesn’t crease on me and makes my under eyes look amazing. What else can you want right? I’m eyeing the Soft Matte Concealer next! My NARS order also gave me two freebies in the form of mini sizes of the Orgasm Blush and the Radiant Primer (score!) which I’ve been so excited to try.



The last months have also been all about that base for me. Where before I used to be mostly interested in blushers and lipsticks, now I’m also mildly obsessed with everything involved in ensuring my face will achieve that radiant catwalk glow. As a result I’ve picked up the MAC Strobe Cream, the Guerlain Météorites Perles Light-Diffusing Primer (phew what a mouthful) for a bargain, MAC Fix+ and the MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation. Let me just say, the MAC Strobe Cream has turned out to be my most favourite glow ensuring product EVER. Even a little bit of this glowy goodness on my cheeks gives me a glow under whichever foundation I use it with and paired with the Studio Waterweight Foundation, which in itself blurs out my skin, it gives me everything I’m looking for: Glow? Check. Blurred imperfections? Check. Lasting finish? Check. Mission accomplished!



Skincare

I’ve been trying to reinvent my skincare routine a bit, which has been a challenge for me as I don’t have the budget to do so like I would have had two years ago. However, I have managed to pick a few bits and pieces here and there that I’m quite happy with. First up is probably my favourite of the bunch, the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer. And OH MY GOSH, why did I wait so long to get this? It is by far the best moisturizer I’ve ever tried. It makes my skin feels smoother than anything else, plus seriously moisturizes my skin in the process. That’s a winner in my book! Since I’ve been using this I have noticed such a difference in my dry patches around my nose.

I also picked up two new products in the cleanser department, first being the The Body Shop Camomile Sumptious Cleansing Butter which is so good for removing your makeup (I've already almost run out!), and secondly the Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk which I’m not entirely sure about but am currently using as my second cleanser. The cleansing milk is gentle alright, but that’s about all there is to it for me. Will be looking into other products soon. Last but not least I got myself The Body Shop’s Drops Of Light Liquid Peel. Let me start by saying I’ve never used something like it as it truly feels like it peels your dead skin cells off, leaving you with utterly soft and smooth skin. Love using this about two times a week to give my skin a little boost. I can truly say this product especially has made a remarkable difference in my skin, texture has improved so so much.


~

That was it for now, phew haha. I'm sure I'll be showing you more new purchases soon ;)
What have you guys purchased recently? I’d love to know!

You May Also Like

0 reacties