Review | Adidas Stan Smiths

by - Thursday, September 08, 2016


Adidas Stan Smiths pink flowerAdidas Stan Smiths pink flowerAdidas Stan Smiths pink flower
 I'm not a big trainer person, let's just put that out there. Trainers generally don't go that well with my personal style and I find them often too sporty and dressed down for my liking. However, now and then I fall head over heels in love with certain designs and trainer types. It happened with Converse a few years back (some may argue these aren't trainers to begin with but shush okay haha) and late last year it happened with Adidas Superstars and Stan Smiths. It's something about these Adidas trainers that doesn't just make them sporty for me, but that also gives off a classy and sophisticated vibe. It happens to be that I'm all for classy and sophisticated. It wasn't long after that I bought myself my first pair of Superstars and not long after that, that I got a pair of Stan Smiths. The Stan Smiths I will be talking about today.

I can safely say now that I prefer the Stan Smiths over my Superstars, although adoring them both! Why you ask? Well, I find they are just that much more comfortable. As a girl with pretty wide feet and a high arch I find that shoes can look quite bulky on me anyway and the fit can also be way off. Even though the Superstars fit me well, I do still find them quite bulky to walk around in and as a girl with big feet I don't want to emphasize that. The Stan Smiths on the other hand are the total opposite They hug your feet like a glove and the leather is less stiff as well, making daily wear crazy comfortable. Also not unimportant: they make my feet look smaller. All through summer I've worn my Stan Smiths a ton and not once I worried about if my feet were gonna hurt on a long day out. In June I went to Amsterdam for example and I wore them all day without even having broken them in back then. Result? No pain or blisters whatsoever. Yes baby, I'm hooked.

Adidas Stan Smiths pink flowerAdidas Stan Smiths pink flowerAdidas Stan Smiths pink flower

This particular pair has the most gorgeous pink flowery detailing, a limited edition for the summer months, which makes them all the more special. Gotten quite some questions on them, even from random strangers. I first saw these when my friend got them and I knew I had to have them too (copycat that I am haha). What can I say, she has good style. I'll surely be wearing these for quite a while longer and for autumn and winter I already have a new pair in mind. Rose gold Stan Smiths ladies, it's gonna happen soon eeeeek!!

~

What do you guys think about the Adidas sneakers? 
Superstars or Stan Smiths? :)





You May Also Like

0 reacties