Favourites | August 2016 Faves

by - Monday, September 05, 2016


Sleek Solstice, Milani Luminoso blush, MAC Fanfare, Paco Rabbane Olympea and Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk

Another favourites post, another month gone. Am I the only one who can't believe summer is almost over? As for summer, so far we've been getting the loveliest weather the last week or so, that's supposed to last for a while. The Netherlands is making a comeback with the summer weather, having me not in the autumn spirit much yet at all. The month of August was one with ups and downs for me, with the biggest up being my graduation last Tuesday. You can read more about what I wore here. Anyhow, let's stop the babbling and let's get on with these favourites.

MAC Fanfare, Paco Rabbane Olympea and Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk
La Moda sunglasses

This month has been filled with quite a few favourites, but the jewellery love has surely been substantial this month for me. Firstly I've been obsessed with this sleek and classy looking New Look watch I ordered off ASOS sometime during July. I've worn it daily ever since and can't seem to part with it. I love that it has both the rose gold and the silver in it as it ties together my other jewellery bits that are both those tones. Some serious love has also gone toward these cheap 4€ silver hoop earrings from ASOS. They came in a set with gold ones as well, but my love for anything silver is real. Love to wear them combined with chokers to give off that 90s vibe.

I have a new sunglasses love! I know I know, I have a new pair every month... BUT these ones are from La Moda, I got them earlier this month, and am obsessed. After looking for the perfect pair of rose gold mirrored sunglasses for forever I finally found a good quality pair. They haven't left my face since. Who can resist rose gold, am I right?

My go-to scent this month is this gorgeous perfume by Paco Rabbane called Olympéa (review on it here). I've gotten multiple compliments while wearing it already.

Sleek Solstice and MAC FanfareSleek Solstice, Milani Luminoso blush and MAC lipstick Fanfare

Makeup wise I've got quite some things to talk about. First off this STUNNING Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette that I've been using non stop. I thought the glow on the other highlighters I own was real, but this baby is from another world. It's been perfect to achieve that summer glow. You guys need this one in your life! Favourites in the palette for me are both Hemisphere (top right) and Equinox (bottom right). I love to mix those two together, as well as use them on their own. Also a favourite for my cheeks has been this Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, the perfect glowy peach blush. For lips it's been all about MAC Fanfare (review here) and the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. Love the latter so much that it's been in my favourites for the second month in a row! Last but not least I've been obsessed with using an Essie nail polish called Mrs. Always Right on my toes for a cranberry terracotta pop of color. I can see myself loving this as a transition nail color on my finger nails as well.

~

What have you lovelies been loving this month? 
I'd love to read about it in the comments below :)

You May Also Like

0 reacties