What I Got For My Birthday (And Christmas!)

by - Sunday, January 28, 2018

Origins, Rituals, NARS Man Ray Highlighter, Si Perfume
Origins, Rituals, NARS Man Ray Highlighter, Si Perfume
I know my birthday and Christmas are long gone and I figured it was too late to show you these, but I did a poll on instagram and a 100% of you said you wanted this post either way. And who would I be to deprive you of it? As my birthday and Christmas are so close together, I decided to show you what I got for both in one go. I got so spoiled this year and and am so happy and pleased with everything I got! My siblings actually managed to get me something I had been really wanting and I haven't stopped using since.

My birthday is usually pretty low key, but that doesn't withhold the people in my life from treating me. Next to some birthday money from my dad, my mom got me a gift set of one of my favourite perfumes; Sí by Giorgio Armani. My siblings all pitched in and absolutely spoiled me with this NARS Man Ray Double Take Overexposed Glow highlighter and it. is. GORGEOUS! It gives you the most glowy rose gold cheekbones and doesn't hold too much glitter which I personally love. If you can still get your hands on it, do so (!!), because you won't regret it. I also got a faux leather jacket with pearl embellishing on the collar and sleeves which is such a beautiful twist to your regular leather jacket. It holds just enough girly and sophisticated for me to absolutely love pairing it with all my outfits. Some other things I got are this Origins Ginzing set that I got with a gift card from my grandparents and a whole bunch of Rituals products from my aunt and friend.  Everyone who knows me, knows Rituals are a firm favourite of mine, and especially the Ritual of Sakura and Ritual of Happy Buddha scents are simply devine.

Rituals body cream, Nuxe reve de miel, Too Faced


For Christmas my family usually does a Secret Santa kind of thing, so we don't tend to go crazy like some, but I did get some things I'm really happy with it. First up I got a book that I'd been hearing good things about. I usually tend to ask for a book for Christmas, as I love curling up with a hot chocolate and a good book this time of year. I opted for 'All The Bright Places' by Jennifer Niven and so far I really like it and have been reading it at an alarming rate. The other things I got are this gorgeous mini candle set by Scento that remind me both in design and smell so much of the Jo Malone scents. All scents are very calming but I can see Peony & Rose become a firm favourite. Can't wait to burn these. I also got the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm I've been eyeing since last winter and I am pleased to say it's helped my dry and chapped lips tremendously so far. Last but not least I got this gorgeous smelling Ritual of Sakura Body Cream, because once again, yes I'm obsessed with that store whoops. I've been slathering this baby on since Christmas.

I also got a few bits from sweet friends for Christmas. I was treated to this cute little Too Faced set by My (check out her blog here!) that holds a cute little blush and lip gloss. Me and my friend Francisca (her gorgeous blog here!) do a little gift exchange every year and she got me a mini of the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Francisca also treated me to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir (obsessed!) and some Sephora pamper bits as she knows I can't get those here. I want allll the Sephora masks now (help). Also a special mention to my friend Sina who gave me the world's most delicious chocolates among others that I now can't stop eating...

~

What are some things you got this Christmas?

You May Also Like

3 reacties

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous products! And OMG that NARS highlighter looks amaaaazing!!

    Anja / ZOANYA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got very spoiled! I would recommend the NARS highlighter to everyone! x

      Delete