A Cult Beauty Haul

by - Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Cult Beauty Haul

A while ago I was lucky enough to win the most generous contest on Instagram, courtesy of Cult Beauty. As a result I made the most amazing order on their website and after discovering I also still had my 15% off birthday discount code I even threw in something extra. That is, of course, after I took years deciding what I would order in true Nanda fashion. I am world´s most indecisive person, in case you hadn't figured that out yet. As usual once I had ordered, delivery was smooth sailing with Cult Beauty and I'm so happy with all my new bits. I've been really getting into skincare and perfecting my skin and base lately and I think that shows in what I ordered. Get yourself a cup of tea, because you're in for a long one!

Indie Lee Cleanser and Toner
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm

Indie Lee Duo/ £48.00
After my friend Francisca got this some time back and kept raving about it I knew I needed to give something from Indie Lee a try too, however the prices held me back. After I got some store credit I decided to take the plunge and I am so happy I did. I went for the duo as it works out cheaper then getting an individual product and it gave me the chance to try two products instead of one. This duo comes with the Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser and the Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner. The Brightening Cleanser is said to be good for glowy and hydrated skin and so far I am pretty much in love. It has the most gorgeous strawberry scent and I love how it feels on the skin and how glowy my skin looks after using this. The CoQ-10 Toner is good for extra hydration and I especially love this in the morning. It leaves my skin soft as can be.

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm/ £39.00
I bet everyone and their mom has heard of this cleansing balm as it's so well known and raved about, but I for one had never tried this before. As I've had this on my wish list for what seems like forever, it was the first thing I for sure knew I'd get and put in my basket. I haven't tried this for a long time yet, but all I can say is, so far it has not disappointed and it might even be the best cleanser I have ever tried. The smell is spa like, it melts off makeup like it's nothing, makes my skin feels squeaky clean and it has never looked better because of this. I also love that it comes with a cleansing cloth. Nothing but love for this one so far.

Cult Beauty HaulCult Beauty Haul

The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution/ £4.20
The Ordinary is known for their low budget skincare items and as I've loved quite a few products from their range I wanted to try out something else. Now, anyone who's heard of this brand before know research is necessary to find out which product does what, as they have quite scientific names. The Salicylic Acid is targeted towards breakouts, and as I'm known to get hormonal breakouts I thought I'd give it a shot. As I haven't tried this one yet I can't really tell you what I think about it, but I'm excited to give it a go and see how well it performs and if it actually does make a difference.

The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion/ £8.00
This product used to be named the Advance Retinoid, but it was renamed to Granactive Retinoid.This is arguably my favourite product of The Ordinary I've tried so far and as I was running low I knew I wanted to repurchase it. The Granactive Retinoid targets aging of the skin and I actually love using this. It makes my skin glowy, and although I haven't seen any crazy effects after using it for a few months now, I'm all for age prevention skincare. If you ask me it's better to prevent signs of aging than to try to turn back signs of aging already present. 


Cover FX Perfect Light Mini Highlighting Powder/ £8.00
This highlighter was a completely spontaneous addition to my basket, I had had no desire to get this until I saw it in someone's 2017 favourites (can't remember who's or I'd tell you haha) and because of it's description I instantly knew I'd love it. Plus the mini version was only 8 pounds, so why the hell not? So far it's rivaling the highlight in my beloved Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Palette which says a lot as I use it several times a week. The Cover FX highlighter looks so soft and glowy on the skin!


Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation

Zoeva Eyeshadow Brushes/ £8,99 each
Zoeva brushes I have always loved, but until this point I had only tried the face brushes. As a girl who only recently has been very much into eyeshadows looks and not just a quick wash of colour, I don't own that many eye brushes. But, I knew everyone who owns Zoeva eye brushes raves about them. I have wanted to get some of my own for a very long time now. Instead of ordering one of their many sets on offer I've chosen to build a set of them up myself, so I only have the brushes I reallyyy want and won't be left with quite a few I never use. I opted for the Luxe Soft Definer Brush 227 (comparable to MAC's 217), the Luxe Smoky Shader Brush 234 and the Luxe Crease Brush 228. The 227 is arguably the most versatile and all round one as it's good for both blending and packing on shadows, so that was an easy choice. I chose the 228 as I figured it would come in handy for blending, being fluffier than the 227. And lastly I got the 234, specifically for packing on shadows, something I was lacking. I've used them a handful of times now, and they are everything I hoped and more. Fluffy, soft, don't shed and rose gold prettiness. 

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 1 Fair/ £32.00
I'm a self proclaimed foundation hoarder. Where it used to be lipsticks that always caught my attention, achieving that most flawless looking base has been most on my mind in recent times. This particular one I had my eye on, because of it's dewy, yet perfecting finish. I'm all about that dewy and lightweight life and knew this would be a good addition to other foundations I own. And of course I am Charlotte Tilbury obsessed and wanted to try one of her foundations. Having tried it now, I love that it's lightweight, but does cover blemishes somewhat, while still letting my skin breathe and perfecting it. A plus is that it's also light enough to cater to my ghostly complexion. Will be doing more testing of this one.


~

I would love to know if you own any of these beauties!

Love,
Nanda

You May Also Like

0 reacties