Review | Milani Luminoso Blush

by - Sunday, August 28, 2016


Milani Baked Blush LuminosoMilani Baked Blush Luminoso
The blush I'm talking about today has been on my mind for literally ages. It's even been in my basket during a few online shopping sessions, but somehow I never actually went for it in the end. My skin tone is on the cool side, which always witheld me from going for a peachy blush that gives off so much warmth. It wasn't until a friend of mine got it and showed me it on her, that I realized I needed it in my life for summer. If you're wondering what blush I'm even talking about, it's Milani's Baked Blush in the shade Luminoso! And damn girls, this blush truly is LUMINOUS.

Of course the Milani blushes are quite well known in the beauty community and that is not without reason. These budget babies offer you an amazing quality for the price, as they are damn pigmented. The glow they give off isn't one to joke around with either. Luminoso is the most popular shade of the range and a supposed dupe for NARS Orgasm.

Milani Baked Blush Luminoso
Milani Baked Blush Luminoso
Milani Baked Blush Luminoso

Now, Luminoso is a peachy coral shade. Basically this means it's perfect for those hot summer months as it gives the illusion of sun kissed cheeks. Of course this blush can be used all year round as well. And fear not you cool toned ladies, even giving off a lot of warmth, it suits my fair, cool toned complexion wonderfully. Really the shade is good to use for a variety of complexions. The blush itself is really pigmented, giving you a lot of bang for your buck since you only need to use a little to give you the most stunning luminous glow. Though it may be luminous, the little sparkle bits in the blush are very subtle if applied correctly. Next to pigmentation and luminosity, the blush als rivals higher end blushes in it's staying power. Luminoso lasted on my skin while on a day out, all day long. It could still be seen at night time.

Milani Baked Blush LuminosoMilani Baked Blush Luminoso

The packaging of the Milani Blushes feels quite sturdy. It's made of plastic and I love the gold on the front. Also neat: it comes with a mirror and a brush in a hidden compartment below the actual product. Now, of course I won't use this brush much, but it's always nice to have it there for emergency situations.

Milani Baked Blush Luminoso

Best thing about this beauty? The price. It retails for around 10€, depending on where you buy it. In the Netherlands it's only available online, and I got mine at the Boozyshop for 10,99€. Considering it equals high end blushes in quality, I would say that isn't a bad deal. Also a special thanks goes out to the Boozyshop for their quick delivery and personalized note and packaging that comes with your order. Makes online shopping even more fun!

You May Also Like

1 reacties

  1. I need to have this blush, it's freakin gorgeous! Just discovered your blog and I love it, already following! xx

    Carolina's Makeup Life

    ReplyDelete